|Title:||Natixis 30-Year USD 180,000,000 Zero Coupon Callable Senior Preferred Notes due 2051 will be listed on the TPEx from 8 October, 2021.|
|Description:||1. Issuer: Natixis
2. Notes offered: Natixis 30-Year USD 180,000,000 Zero Coupon Callable Senior Preferred Notes due 2051
(1) Code: F05436
(2) Short name: P21NATIX3
(3) Currency and issue amount: USD 180,000,000
(4) Issue price: 100%
(5) Issue date: 8 October 2021
(6) Maturity date: 8 October 2051
(7) Tenor: 30 years
(8) Coupon type: zero
(9) Subject to selling restrictions: Yes
3. The bond has been acquired green bond accreditation, and will be listed on the TPEx as green bonds.
4. For more details, please refer to the full terms and conditions of the Notes as can be found on the website of Market Observation Post System (https://mops.twse.com.tw/mops/web/index).