Brief Summary of Financial Statements
Earliest information available is from Q3 2009.
Sales Revenue, income from operations, non-operating income and expenses, net income, capital at end of period, earnings per share, net asset value per share, and current ratio for listed (registered) TPEx/ESM company as of the end of the current quarter in the current year.
- Holding companies use figures listed in financial statements and do not include subsidiaries' data in the calculation.
- The report is prepared based on the data in the companies' financial statements for the current period and the same period last year.
- Listed (registered) TPEx/ESM companies began adopting IFRSs in their financial statements in 2013, and operating income and expenses are calculated on a consolidated basis. Financial statements before 2013 were prepared based on Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, and operating income and expenses are calculated on a net basis.
- In the event of any restatement of financial statements of TPEx/ESM companies, this report will not be prepared retroactively.
- For information provided on this page, please download the file and open it using Microsoft Excel.
- The report is available from Q3 2009 and is updated on:
The 20th trading day in April, June, September, and December for quarterly reports for TPEx listed companies.
The 20th trading day in May and September for quarterly reports for ESM companies.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the information on this webpage and information announced officially by the TPEx, the announcement shall apply.
- The information on this webpage is for reference purposes only and should not be considered as advice related to trading securities.