To provide information through “Contact”, Taipei Exchange (TPEx) will collect, process, and use your personal information for the purpose of processing and responding to the investor’s inquires. To protect your interests, TPEx urges you to read the following statement carefully.
- Type of personal information collected:
Name, Institute Name, E-mail address, Telephone Number
- Period, location, user and format of personal information:
(1) Period: Having the information retained by the TPEx for 3 years.
(2) Location: TPEx (within R.O.C.)
(3) Subject: The information will be used by the TPEx or provided to the competent authority of the TPEx or a third party when required by law.
(4) Format: The TPEx will collect, process, and use your information in the format of digital file.
- Signatory’s rights and ways to exercise the rights:
You may exercise your rights stipulated in Article 3 of the Personal Information Protection Act in person, including making a request to (1) access or browse, (2) duplicate, (3) update or modify, (4) suspend collection, processing or use, and (5) delete personal information. However, when the information is needed for operation, before the specific purposes vanish, or before the preservation period expires, it shall not be deleted.
- Consequence of not providing personal information:
If you fail to or are unable to provide the above-requested personal information, the TPEx will not be able to provide you with the TPEx “Contact” service.